• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Dog not eating/Dosed Silica twice today

Gina M.

All-Access Member
Registered
Fudge went to the vet on Friday and he does have a partial ACL tear in his right knee :(. I emailed you over Dr. Meenan's report and the x-rays.

I've been struggling with the Assisi Loop with him, he will not sit still for it.

He's scheduled for another Sanawave treatment this week, definitely helped last week.

His beam is great, he wants to play (which is hard right now because we are trying to keep him calm).

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
I'm sorry to hear about Fudge's partial cruciate tear Gina.?

Did he get the Ruta?

Trixsyn, Nutriflex and Amilextin are supplements that may be useful for him.

Gina M.

All-Access Member
Registered
I gave him the Ruta Friday morning before the vet, he seemed to be better so I didn’t give the second dose.

He will bear weight on the leg after resting but if he’s standing too long he will not bear as much weight.
Do you suggest another dose?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
If his BEAM or leg are improving and no other symptom is changing, then you may want to wait for redose.

novasimpson

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi Gina! Toshi had the same issue with her ACL. She healed relatively quickly with homeopathy, loving support and chiropractor visits. ❤️

I hope Fudge is feeling much better very soon! ❤️

Gina M.

All-Access Member
Registered
Fudge has been not eating all his meals - especially since Sundae( ingested a mushroom and vomited on Thursday ) hasn't been feeling well. He skipped lunch on Thursday , I had a difficult time convincing him to eat dinner that evening. Friday he ate a little bit of his breakfast, refused to eat lunch. I gave him Ruta 10/1 around 12:30pm, he ate his dinner and snack. This morning his poop was a reddish/orange formed in the morning. I had a hard time with breakfast but he finally ate, he skipped lunch, I dosed him Silica Q2 15/1 at 1:30pm and left the house to have him rest. He is refusing to eat dinner. He pooped before dinner it was formed but very thin. He hasn't been playing as much the last few days. When I put his food bowl out he will walk up to it and then cower and walk away. The only correlation I can think is the energy of what is happening with Sundae. I've been giving Sundae her food with a little rice and I even went as far as to pretend like I put rice in his bowl but Fudge is too smart and didn't fall for it :\.

Do you think I should dose the Silica again? Shall I not force him to eat? He is also refusing to sit still for the Assisi loop.

Update-8:35pm Gave his sister her snack and got his ready— he walked into the kitchen and he is shaking a lot, he started to lick his lips a lot, hunch his back, walk in slow motion and was pointing his front paw. I brought him into the living room I did the loop on him for 5 minutes and he just threw up 3 times stomach bile. I am rubbing him while he laying on the floor. He was acting like he wanted to hide under the table , he was scratching at the rug (I’ve never seen him do that before.). After 45 minutes he wanted to go on the couch and he slept there for about 2-3 hours. I convinced him to use the potty and go to sleep in his crate. He slept through the night- this morning he is very tired and did not want to use the bathroom. I did the Assisi loop on him and he slept for another 3 hours (he skipped breakfast). He had been playing with Sundae a little bit, we sat outside. I tried to give him lunch he only had 3 spoonfuls and he walked away. Not like Fudge at all usually on the weekends he is staring at me to feed him his meals a half hour early.

1E708F36-D24F-460D-B033-C98DED9B8C1C.jpeg

Last edited:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom