• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Cat with Congestive Heart Failure Emergency

HA! Support

Administrator
VIP Member
Registered
From Support to @Dr. Jeff @Dr. Christina @Dr. Jean Hofve on behalf of member TracyB:

My situation is that I have a 9 year old cat who was just diagnosed with congestive heart failure as an emergency patient. The symptoms came on very suddenly. The vet referred us to a cardiologist at Cornell (we live in Ithaca, NY). Our vet thought she should remain hospitalized and be transferred to Cornell but the costs are enormous for us given what they see as the prognosis. So we brought her home. If we thought there was a real chance that she could have a happy life, we would come up with the money somehow. We’d like to explore homeopathic options but I don’t know if we need to commit to the hospitalization and try to get her stabilized and get the echocardiogram and other testing in order for a homeopathic vet to be able to effectively help us.

Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Tracy!

I'm super sorry to hear about your kitty. :confused:

get her stabilized and get the echocardiogram and other testing in order for a homeopathic vet to be able to effectively help us.
That's a great plan!
Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for asking!

The ways to help will depend on the context of her history, BEAM trends, physical symptoms, diet, etc.

The fastest thing for you to do is go through the HA! 101 course tonight. If you have more time tonight, then read, listen to, or watch some of the heart resources.

Then post on the forum with this information:

We look forward to hearing back from you.

BTW-If you need help to find a vet homeopath and with building your kitty's caring team, then take a look at:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom