• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Canine Spay

MauraF

VIP Member
Registered
I have followed Dr. Robb and his 'Protect the Pets' Movement for the past year or so. He has a FB page if you'd like to check it out. At the grand opening of his practice in Newtown, CT a few months ago, he offered one free blood draw per family. I took the littles, had their blood drawn and toured the facility and met Dr. Robb with whom I had a brief conversation. Later, I called and scheduled an appointment for a pre-spay physical and liked everything that I heard and saw. He and his staff could not be more caring and accommodating. Well worth your consideration and a visit. Please let me know if you have additional questions that I can answer for you.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Fantastic news about the procedures Maura!

Keep dosing that Arnica when indicated by apparent discomfort, restlessness, or any change in BEAM.

MauraF

VIP Member
Registered
Thanks for your caring, suggestions and help Dr. Jeff. Will definitely continue the Arnica for Jele Bean.

lizkunz

VIP Member
Registered
Had my appointment with Dr. Lazarus. I'm even surprised with my final answer. I'm now comfortable with his recommendation of not spaying Penny until she is much older and at the end of her reproductive life. This is based on her breed and our lifestyle and what we are willing to put up with. (Dr. Morgan has some nice diapers in her online store.) FYI, he is very familiar with the surgery and has done many in the past including early on in Pretoria. So the take away is never give up on questioning things. Everything is changing so rapidly.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom