• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Building and Preserving Your Pets Vitality and Balance Seminar May 4-5

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi everyone-

I can't believe that it's been almost 1 year since the fun weekend we had last 6/21!

It was so much fun that we couldn't wait a full year to do it again.

The 2nd annual Vitality and Balance using homeopathy seminar will be the weekend of May 4-5 this year (2019).

Everyone (worldwide) is invited again.

Space in Weston is very limited and we currently only have room online for 100 people.

Anyone who has previously taken the seminar is invited back for a refresher at no cost.

Similar to last year, we will start with a meet and greet.

Judy, Adria and Robin and I may talk a bit about meeting Rusty/Archie right after last years seminar.

Then comes the (vegan and gluten-free) "meat" of the seminar with our discussion of how to promote your pets natural healing.

Much more information is available here:

Holistic Actions! monthly members and supporters should have already received their individualized signup emails.

I hope to see many of you in person or online.

lizkunz

VIP Member
Registered
Last year's seminar was so informative as well as fun! Thank you for doing this again! Looking forward it.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks Liz!

We loved having you and look forward to seeing you, Bronice, or any of your other friends this year.

Here's some Dr. Christina highlights from 2018:

Last edited:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom