Bladder problems - blood in urine

AliceR

Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2019
Messages
49
It would be done by a radiology specialist...though I might wait and work with her homeopathically first. She is not acting sick, or am I missing an opportunity to be proactive?

Thank you
 

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Moderator
Veterinarian
Joined
Feb 23, 2017
Messages
1,396
Excellent question Alice!:)

It depends on Sunshine and your finances whether you should have the ultrasound.

Undo stress to her and expense of the test are the main downsides.
 

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Top