• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Best way to support cat?

B

Bettina

My cats have live on dry food Orijen and only raw chicken with bones
I will start when I get the product(I will buy products from here główna - Original BARF ® Hundermad Naturlig Rigtig) , on chicken with bones, Turkey with bones, beef organs, beef with bones, lamb meat and organs.

But what can or should I add, because my cat have lost weight, and I know he don't have get the right vitamins and minerals on the food he has get before.
?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Bettina-

#1 = STOP the dry food and replace it either with a raw (or lightly cooked) food or with the highest quality canned food that is available.

You can also try adding coconut oil for extra calories and to increase his weight.

It's often best to avoid doing too much all at once, so start with those things and please update us in a few weeks.

B

Bettina

Hi Bettina-

#1 = STOP the dry food and replace it either with a raw (or lightly cooked) food or with the highest quality canned food that is available.

You can also try adding coconut oil for extra calories and to increase his weight.

It's often best to avoid doing too much all at once, so start with those things and please update us in a few weeks.

Thanks Jeff. I don't give dry food more. Today to breakfast my cat eat some Mush (Vaisto® Cat & Kitten - Mush) with some canned food mixet in. He eat it, but 10 minuts he threw up. So I think he was eating to much to fast, so I try to give smaller portions.
****My cat have now eat some canned food without throw it up.****

Jeff, you write it best to avoid to doing to much at once, so should I only give one kind off food some days now, or can I give different things?

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bettina

Thanks Jeff. I don't give dry food more. Today to breakfast my cat eat some Mush (Vaisto® Cat & Kitten - Mush) with some canned food mixet in. He eat it, but 10 minuts he threw up. So I think he was eating to much to fast, so I try to give smaller portions.
My cat have now eat some canned food without throw it up.

Jeff, you write it best to avoid to doing to much at once, so should I only give one kind off food some days now, or can I give different things?

My cat have eat Mush mixet with canned food.
I have today got frozen meat home, chicken with bones, Turkey with bones, lamb with bones, beef with bones. And lamb organs and beef organs.
I will start up tomorrow to give the meat mixet with canned food.

B

Bettina

I also work on my self to get better.
I know how much it have affected my cats when I was so stressed.

B

Bettina

The last tree days.

Day one, Turkey meat with bones and beef organs mixet with a little canned food. Eat fine.

Day two. Turkey meat with bones and beef organs. Mixet with a little canned food Eat fine, did throw up after breakfast. Eat a little later, didn't throw up.

Day tree (today). Chicken meat with bones and lamb organs. Mixet with a little canned food (very small amount of canned food, only a peas size almost)
Haven't throw up. :)

B

Bettina

****My cat have now eat some canned food without throw it up.****

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom