• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Antibiotic reaction? Seeing things not there and peripheral neuropathy-help

ckraham

Community Member
Registered
Hi, I have a Saluki prescribed Clavacillin Monday and she is now having what seem like neurological symptoms (fly biting without the biting, and seems like she feels things crawling on her skin (tail, rear, feet). I am discontinuing the antibiotic. I gave a dose of Nut 30. Any ideas or insights appreciated. I hope this will pass. Thank you. Cassandra

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
And I assume you are doing energy healing. If too close, ask one of your energy colleagues. it should pass. Why the drugs?
Dr. Christina

ckraham

Community Member
Registered
It passed. Energy healing helped, plus dark room with no stimuli. Not entirely sure it was a reaction, as we also had an influx of flies in the area and there were actually a few in the house. Dr H thought this could be signs of the Rabies miasma...? Maybe the "cone"amplified the sound? Still trying to get the toe to heal. Using 2.5 water and found some (expired) Vibactra Plus in the fridge as an herbal antibiotic. Being urged to try another antibiotic. Doesn't bother her much but is infected. Vet friend said the skin by the nail but not the nail bed, which is better than the nail bed... I need to make a monthly call...and get onto the webinars again.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom