• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

ALLERGIES - Itching, biting, licking paws, legs, chest, feet, privates and constipation (from ingesting too much hair probably)

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Tammi-

Happy Sunday!

I'm so glad that Chewey saw the dermatologist! She gave you some great info.

Yes, it makes sense to me that a food allergy would be more likely than an inhalation allergy.

Regardless of his diagnosis (even if it is Cheyletiella) we know that there is some imbalance predisposing him to develop symptoms.

Keep doing those great energy building techniques like feeding fresh and promoting play, petting and purring (kitty Ujjayi)!

Watching deep healing happen often requires patience and perseverance on your part.

I would expect that within 2 months you'll see gradual improvements in some abnormal symptoms just by building his vitality (and cellular energy).

As Dr. Shoulberg mentioned, Revolution is the standard treatment of choice.

I would not recommend Revolution for Chewey right now. Especially since there is a chance that you'll give it and see no effect because the itch is not a skin mite like Cheyletiella.

I'd advise you to continue working with homeopathic remedies and giving him more time to rebalance.

IMO, the biggest obstacle to dogs and cats staying healthy is vets and pet parents treating symptoms. Symptoms scare us so we feel compelled to intervene, but those interventions use up energy, which slows, and even stops, healing.

However, by embracing symptoms as friends, and interpreting them as clues to the internal imbalance, we can learn safe and effective ways to increase Chewey's energy and healing.

Yes, I understand your trepidation about vaccinations and all toxins. These lower cellular energy and the body's ability to heal.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom