• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

About glyphosate

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
will get you to an article on the mechanism of glyphosate damage. Since our webinar next week features this, I though perhaps a little background might be helpful:

<STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Your body substitutes glyphosate for glycine, and in so doing, poisons your body’s machinery for creating proteins
  • In normal physiology, processes in your mitochondria ensure deuterium depletion. If your mitochondria are damaged by glyphosate, they’re not going to be able to eliminate the deuterium properly and the buildup of deuterium may contribute to chronic disease
  • Glyphosate may play an important role in cases of severe COVID-19. If you've accumulated a lot of glyphosate in your tissues, your immune cells will be impaired, making it difficult to clear the virus
  • To avoid glyphosate exposure, the most important strategy is to eat certified organic foods whenever possible, and eat/drink more sulfur-containing foods, organic grass fed milk and butter, glacier water, animal fats and probiotic foods
  • To help mitigate the toxic effects of glyphosate, you can take an inexpensive glycine supplement>
Cheers,
ginny

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Interesting (and scary) stuff Ginny. I look forward to looking into it further.

BTW-Would you consider starting a thread to share what you've learned about low dose naltrexone (LDN)? I just recommended that a client with an older, arthritic pup who has a bad quality of life ask their vet about prescribing LDN and would like to explore results in other pets.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom