If you've accumulated a lot of glyphosate in your tissues, your immune cells will be impaired, making it difficult to clear coronavirus.
- Your body substitutes glyphosate for glycine, and in so doing, poisons your body’s machinery for creating proteins
- In normal physiology, processes in your mitochondria ensure deuterium depletion. If your mitochondria are damaged by glyphosate, they’re not going to be able to eliminate the deuterium properly and the buildup of deuterium may contribute to chronic disease
- Glyphosate may play an important role in cases of severe COVID-19. If you've accumulated a lot of glyphosate in your tissues, your immune cells will be impaired, making it difficult to clear the virus
- To avoid glyphosate exposure, the most important strategy is to eat certified organic foods whenever possible, and eat/drink more sulfur-containing foods, organic grass fed milk and butter, glacier water, animal fats and probiotic foods
- To help mitigate the toxic effects of glyphosate, you can take an inexpensive glycine supplement>