• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

A picture of appetite, wanting?

kristen_acri

All-Access Member
Registered
While draining some black beans for lunch, I decided to go to the bathroom...

Appetite wanting.jpg

Dr. Sara

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
HA! Faculty
"Appetite, wanting" means lacking appetite - it's an archaic term, like many in the repertory. Here we would say Food / Drink, Beans, desire!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks for clarifying Dr. Sara!

Kristen, did you mean that he "wants" to eat the beans as in the picture?

Is his appetite always big, or is it unusual for him to eat foods like this?

Carol L.

All-Access Member
Registered
I don’t know anything at all about the homeopathic angle of this,,,,I’m just enjoying the picture! I hope all is ok tho and good health is with.

kristen_acri

All-Access Member
Registered
Thank you for clarifying @Dr. Sara -- for Charlie it's Food/Drink, EVERYTHING, desire!

Charlie is fine, no problem from eating about 1/2 can of black beans. @Dr. Jeff -- he wants to eat whatever he can gain access to. His appetite is always big. If he hears me in the kitchen he'll join me just in case it's time for him to eat.

I might have posted this picture when it happened...it's when Charlie got a turkey thigh that was in a container on the back of the stove. I thought to take a picture and then practically reached down his throat to take it from him. He was working very hard to eat the entire thing!

Charlie - turkey thigh.JPG

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Yum!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom