• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

100% Prevention of Hospitalization of Self-Isolating Covid-19 Patients

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
A recent study from Italy shows 100% effectiveness of homeopathy!

Remedies prevented hospitalization of every self-isolating patient with covid:

Symptomatic COVID-19 positive and likely patients treated by homeopathic
physicians - an Italian descriptive study

COVID italy homeopathy.pdf

JoanD

All-Access Member
Registered
Just passing along an interview with Dr. Zach Bush. The blurb states: DOCTOR WHO PREDICTED COVID-19 ANSWERS ALL Triple board-certified M.D., Dr. Zach, joins Del in an evolutionary discussion on why Coronavirus is here, what it’s trying to tell us, and how we emerge from the darkness. I highly recommend watching this. He discusses so much more than the virus and everything he brings to light makes perfect sense. I was given this link by a Boulder professional who said that Dr. Zach is from Boulder but is working and doing research from Hawaii.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Sounds great Joan! I'd appreciate if you share the link.

Thanks.

kristen_acri

All-Access Member
Registered
Will Falconer talked about it in his weekly newsletter received this morning. Here's the YouTube link:

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks so much for sharing Kristen!

kristen_acri

All-Access Member
Registered
Of course -- I had just seen it and wasn't sure when Joan would be back on the forum.

JoanD

All-Access Member
Registered
The Organic Consumers Association linked to an article from Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D. at Glyphosate and Covid-19, MIT's Stephanie Seneff Connects the Dots. This is the first time I've read the science behind the Covid19 virus and glyphosate. It takes a few minutes to read and digest but is extremely informative about why some people are so susceptible to dying from the disease while others aren't affected. Our animals have to be subjected to glyphosate possibly more than humans are. No wonder there is so much unexplained disease no matter how we try to shield ourselves and them. Glyphosate is airborne now that biofuels come from glyphosate treated plant matter. How do we fight this?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks for sharing Dr. Seneff's important work Joan.

Dr. Sue Beal has a couple of great Empower Hour! webinars about glyphosate. If you haven't already watched them, I highly recommend that you do so.

Also regarding what you can do, a great way is to get Sera's urine and your water tested for glyphosate by our friends at HRI:

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Thanks so much for sharing that.
Glyphosate is merely one of many toxins that weaken our pet's immune systems if they are sensitive to them, making them more susceptible to infections as well as chronic disease.

The best way to "fight this", Joan, is to follow the basic keys we speak about at HA!, and that make such common sense. Sometimes that will be enough, other times animals or people will struggle a lot because of our environment (including our mental stress levels).

• diet
  • exercise
  • avoid the toxins we can avoid and continue to try different ways to lessen other toxins (rinse suspicious food with Grapefruit Seed Extract; fewer vaccines; EMF blocking; for example).
  • get lots of breathing done
  • try your best to not suppress symptoms
  • watch BEAM and the early warning signs carefully so you can change something or begin treatments early
  • offer ongoing energetic treatments to build the vital force
  • many more strategies, including Dr. Jeff's suggestion of testing with HRI, Drs. Sue Howell and Stephanie Chalmers work with nutritional and toxin response testing
  • If you specifically feel that glyphosate is the cause (maybe because an intuitive honed in on that), then Dr. Chalmers has a lot of experience, some personal, treating problems from that
Keep posting here for support and informing our community of more knowledge, as you just did.

Dr. Christina

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom