• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

1 yr old dog with acute kidney injury

DayshaG

Community Member
Registered
Good morning: I am asking for a friend, though you all know me from my 14 yr old kitty Bella's kidney dis-ease. I was walking at work with a co-worker who mentioned her son's dog who just turned 1 has been having health issues that the vet felt was an acute kidney injury. Though not all the test results are in yet, only then will a final diagnosis be made. I am asking about this as I tried searching in the Forum, I seemed to remember a member posting about a young dog that the vet thought was kidney disease. Any experience with this topic? @Dr. Christina @Dr. Jeff @Dr. Jean Hofve

HA! Support

Administrator
VIP Member
Registered
Hi Daysha.

Thank you for your post. Without more info, it would be difficult for the Drs. to comment. You might consider suggesting that your co-worker try a membership for a month.
Here's a link to our Urinary library: Non member login - Holistic Actions! and when you search the Forum, it seems it works best with the fewest search terms entered. Here are the results for a search just on "kidney" Search results for query: kidney
Thanks, Daysha!
---Kim

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
Since this is a young dog, Daysha, it would really help for them to begin to work with a holistic vet (homeopathic as you know, can be virtual).

Dogs with kidney disease are a bit more difficult to treat, so again all that we teach in the 101 course is important. As is a good holistic vet to guide the process.

If they become members, be sure to recommend the Healthy dog Journal, and if not they can order it from my site. I can do a coaching call with them if they want some more guidance (Welcome to Holistic Pet Health Coaching).

Totally safe with which to begin while they are finding their holistic vet would be flower essences (use your intuition for which one) -
Pet essences - Kidney; Green hope essences - flow Free; jackson galaxy solutions - UR fine.
@Dr. Jean Hofve - more on essences

Dr. Christina

Dr. Jean Hofve

VIP Member
Veterinarian
For flower essences, UR-Fine is more for bladder disease, what I would suggest from Jackson's formulas for kidney disease is Graceful Aging. Even though this is a young dog, that formula would be very helpful in this situation.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom