• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Intro to Django & our holistic health practice

ZannahM

Registered
Hello, community. I'm late to the party with intros, but I'm Zannah, and Django (as pictured) is my 12-ish y/o fur baby. He's a rescue, a mix of big and small dogs - the combo of which varies from one DNA test to another. He has been friend and mentor to many a dog, has a lot of spunk and fluffiness, loves tug, good (and bad) food, long sniff walks, and road trips. He has arthritis and back leg tremors, so we have been working on all that with various modalities and supplements. He inspired me to get certified in energy healing and integrative health coaching and now I do it for dogs and the people who cherish them to help them all optimize well-being so they may thrive.
WellBeingsUnleashed.com is my website for holistic health coaching and energy work, and I'm a perpetual student since new information is always being revealed and since there's always more to learn. I appreciate the expertise, humility and generosity of Dr. Jeff, Dr. Christine and the many other guest speakers and contributors we have in this community.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Welcome Zannah (it's never too late for an intro!)!

Django is adorable and looks super happy!

Fantastic that he was your inspiration to pursue energy healing!

I can't wait to learn more about your work.

BTW- I love the One Health Medicine pictures on this page!

What Is Holistic Health? — Well Beings

ZannahM

Registered
Welcome Zannah (it's never too late for an intro!)!

Django is adorable and looks super happy!

Fantastic that he was your inspiration to pursue energy healing!

I can't wait to learn more about your work.

BTW- I love the One Health Medicine pictures on this page!

What Is Holistic Health? — Well Beings
Aw, thank you! I love that page of my website, too. :) And I LOVE Django more than life itself, x infinity and through eternity as I always say to him.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom