• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Water filtration

jumstead1023

All-Access Member
Registered
What is the best at home filtration for my dogs and myself that won’t break the bank. I keep hearing Berkey?

Thanks

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
OMG, there are so many available and it's so hard to compare one to another.

This comprehensive water system (14 filters + makes structured water) is pretty comprehensive (but may break the bank):

Dr.Siegel

All-Access Member
Registered
What is the best at home filtration for my dogs and myself that won’t break the bank. I keep hearing Berkey?

Thanks
Hello everyone, excited to help sprinkle some enlightened insights on water. Water ranks #1 on my list of "important to get right". #1 The system must be able to filter glyphosate and heavy metals. #2 it must "structure" the water, most systems do not. Tune in to the discussion in a few weeks on water for more details. #3 in an ideal world the system should produce molecular hydrogen #4 I prefer a system that does not require electricity to work (when the power goes down water is still made). Investing in a proper system is investing in the health of the entire family. Broke care is FAR more expensive!!!! The company I prefer also offers financing so the cost is under $50/month. Look forward to a deep dive on water in a few weeks Dr. Marlene Siegel

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks so much for the great info. Dr. Marlene!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom