• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Vegan Diet for Dogs

JodyLT

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Hi all - got this in my Inbox today and wanted to get Dr. Jeff and any of the other vets in this space's feedback on it, as well as any pet parents. Maybe you've tried a vegan diet for your dog or you're considering it or you have a pov about it. Please share in this discussion. There's so much conflicting information about diet and nutrition online for our pets. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas. Jody

Last edited:

aruna

Cat mom
Administrator
VIP Member
@JodyLT , did you mean to add what you got in the email? Or just the topic? We actually have a webinar that Dr. Bob Goldstein presented on this topic if you want to view it - click here.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

JodyLT

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
@JodyLT , did you mean to add what you got in the email? Or just the topic? We actually have a webinar that Dr. Bob Goldstein presented on this topic if you want to view it - click here.
I sure did, Ms. Aruna! A duh moment! I've added it in and hope people will come back around, especially @Dr. Jeff and have a look and comment. Thank you for pointing this out! ?:cat2:

JodyLT

Community Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Jody, are you referring to this article and study sponsored by V Dog?:

Yes that one, @Dr. Jeff however here's what it says upfront in the reporting: "The study completed on v-dog was conducted by independent clinical researchers and was not commissioned by v-dog but instead represents an important contribution to the ongoing conversation about the health and environmental benefits of plant-based diets for companion animals."

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom