• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Vaccine Detox Remedy

Dr. Jean Hofve

VIP Member
Veterinarian
I just realized I've really been selling Jackson Galaxy's Vaccine Detox Remedy short! While answering a forum question, I couldn't remember what all was in it. So I looked up the formula and was surprised to see how broadly applicable it is!

Blackberry Cleansing of others' negativity, energetic toxins.
Crab AppleDignity; self-possession; cleanliness; detoxification; recovery
DiatomsRepatterning cellular energy; letting in the light; deep regenerative healing
DolphinBrings high vibrational healing to all levels
LotusMaster healer; balances all chakras; accelerates insight
PineappleChakra opening; cleanses meridians
SalmonberryPhysical tonic; spinal alignment and structural balancing
Schwedler MapleCreates natural and balanced healing state of grace
Sea LettuceEmbracing and healing the shadow; disperses and eliminates toxins
Sedona StormCleanses and rebalances on all levels
Self-HealHealing from within; sense of wholeness
SpongeAssists digestion; filters & cleanses impurities from mind and spirit

As you can see, this essence provides tons of support for healing of any kind. It might be something to consider for prevention (maybe once or twice a week) as well as a complementary treatment for any chronic disease. Hmm, think I might start taking it myself!!

Who knew? ?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Your intuitive self must have known when you formulated this beautiful essence!

As I mentioned to you via text, my wife and kitty thank you for Stress Stopper. It settled Tiggy right down and allowed them to sleep when I was away at last week's Global Health using homeopathy conference:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom