• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Update on Gidget

E

ECaron85

So I just got the results from Gidgets second Stim test and her cortisol is still too high. Her Dr. wants to keep her on the Mitotane for a 3rd or possibly fourth week of a loading phase and then recheck her levels again. I really don’t want her on this stuff daily for that long or even at all!! I have found a Chinese Medicine Vet close by who is scheduled to meet with us on the fourth. I am hoping she will be able to help get her off of this stuff, I hate that I am giving it to her and didn’t realize that the loading phase could be so dragged out. On a good note her heart, lungs, and electrolytes all checked out great.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Fantastic Emily that Gidget's showing no internal or external ill effects from the Lysodren (mitotane).

Is her BEAM still great?

E

ECaron85

Her BEAM is still great except she seems maybe a little more tired than usual.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Wonderful!

How much fresh food and exercise is she getting?

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom