• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Tiny Training Treats

AmyFeinman

HA! Faculty
I made a basic biscuit dough with chia blueberries and almond flour. Used buckwheat flour and parchment to roll into a flat and scored with pizza cutter. Bake 325 and break up a couple times when they start to crisp. Pictures to follow.

AmyFeinman

HA! Faculty
Here they are before and after. Don't try to break them up until partially baked. B62D529F-6797-4777-A40B-C1B5D8F1A494.jpeg40C620FE-8827-4C80-BC1B-E117C673A5B4.jpeg

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Wow, Archie loves these!

Thanks Amy.

kristen_acri

All-Access Member
Registered
Wow, Archie loves these!

Thanks Amy.
@amyland -- any chance you could give specific measurements for the ingredients? I can only guess with cooking, not baking! And what did you bake them on? You can laugh, I get teased about this all the time! Remember, I weigh and measure EVERYTHING when I feed Reyah!

Thank you!

AmyFeinman

HA! Faculty
This is a rough estimate because it's like baking bread, the moisture determines how much "flour" to use. 1T Chia, 2T water 1/4 cup frozen wild blueberries, a little hot water . 1 - 2 cups of flour. Soak chia a few minutes add blueberries and little hot water to melt. Then mix in flour 1/2 cup at a time until you have a stiff dough. Roll it out between parchment until flat and thin. Score rows with pizza wheel until you have tiny squares. Bake 325 30 min then start to break them apart and bake another 30 minutes until more crunchy break up all of them. 30 more minutes if needed in hot oven while it cools off.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Excellent, thanks!

kristen_acri

All-Access Member
Registered
This is a rough estimate because it's like baking bread, the moisture determines how much "flour" to use. 1T Chia, 2T water 1/4 cup frozen wild blueberries, a little hot water . 1 - 2 cups of flour. Soak chia a few minutes add blueberries and little hot water to melt. Then mix in flour 1/2 cup at a time until you have a stiff dough. Roll it out between parchment until flat and thin. Score rows with pizza wheel until you have tiny squares. Bake 325 30 min then start to break them apart and bake another 30 minutes until more crunchy break up all of them. 30 more minutes if needed in hot oven while it cools off.

Thanks Amy!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom