• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Subtle Signs - Details in Case Taking/Reporting to Homeopath Vets

ChristineL

VIP Member
Registered
As I mentioned in another post, I've learned so much just watching the Introductory Class offered in June of 2018...Thanks for the wonderful information in the Tool Kits also. So far my brain's blown away ? by all the new/correct info.

Anyway, before our first consult with you regarding Koby, Dr. Feinman, I was not aware of the importance of and thus did not take notes and report to you some of his subtle signs (EWS) because, as Dr. Chambreau stated clearly in the Tool Kits, "There are many common symptoms our animals have that we have so far been taught are normal. They really represent the underlying energy balance." ... so how do I remediate this? Granted, those are Subtle but not Prominent, but Persistent.....Please shine some light on this. Thank you.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
You're welcome Christine!

Ah, how to put the EWS into context at this point in Koby's treatment?

Perhaps just remind yourself of what they were and write them down so they can be used as biomarkers to help evaluation of his responses to treatment.

@Dr. Christina may have other thoughts.

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
All symptoms - BEAM, EWS, "ill", present, past - have several uses.
1. to help select the homeopathic medicine now, and to help select ones in the future.
2. to evaluate the response to the medicine (cure, palliation, suppression, nothing)

No problem that they were not on the original list. This frequently happens, even when people have been keeping a journal or notes. Medicines are selected with care, but it is not critical that the first one is perfect. Even the minor symptoms that may be missed can be used for the 2nd, 3rd or more prescriptions.

Dr. Christina

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom