• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

SanaWave

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi everyone-

My research for the cancer webinar series led me to the SanaWave machine that induces local hyperthermia and stimulates general immune balance (and healing).

After an hour+ conversation with the inventor of this uniques technology, reading more of the research, and viewing the below videos, I've decided to do a few week trial of it here in Weston CT.

This trial is almost full, but if you'd like to apply for your pet to be in it, please post in this thread (or email me).

Here are the SanaWave videos:

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi Dr. Jeff - I have also reached out to SanaWave. The person whom responded said he/she will check with inventor (so glad you talked to him directly) to see if they have tried on patients with heart issues and will get back to me. My original intent was to see if I could use it at home for Koby, as no vets in my area uses SanaWave in their practices. So sad we live so far from you ?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Yes, I believe that Dr. Al (the vet inventor) has used SanaWave for heart dis-eases.

I also reached out to Sherri about a SanaWave in the LA area (for my brother’s dog with kidney dis-ease)

Please let me know when you hear back from her.

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Yes, I believe that Dr. Al (the vet inventor) has used SanaWave for heart dis-eases.

I also reached out to Sherri about a SanaWave in the LA area (for my brother’s dog with kidney dis-ease)

Please let me know when you hear back from her.

Will do! I believe she said there's a vet in Hermosa Beach (~40mins from LA) that uses SanaWave :)

Ginny

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi everyone-

My research for the cancer webinar series led me to the SanaWave machine that induces local hyperthermia and stimulates general immune balance (and healing).

After an hour+ conversation with the inventor of this uniques technology, reading more of the research, and viewing the below videos, I've decided to do a few week trial of it here in Weston CT.

This trial is almost full, but if you'd like to apply for your pet to be in it, please post in this thread (or email me).

Here are the SanaWave videos:

Hi Dr. Jeff, Thanks for this information . . . It looks like there is a veterinary practice that uses the SanaWave, about 30 minutes from me. I'll look forward to hearing if the SanaWave can assist with heart issues (heart murmur, grade 3). Max also has a mild/moderate enlargement of the prostate (intact male, 6.5 years). Could you ask about that issue as well? (I can also contact the vet practice near me and see what they have to say.)

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
MVD is a condition that no modalities, even homeopathy, can do to reverse the heart condition (except for mitral valve repair surgeries)...

Here's the response from SanaWave re SanaWave for dogs with MVD:

"Ok, I talked to Dr. Al Nuñez. He said the SanaWave can be of help for this condition, because it stimulates something called Heat Shock Protein 70, which is cardioprotective. It can also help with associated edema. But it won't be able to reverse the prolapse condition. We don't have any case studies where an MVP dog or cat has had that condition go away. You would still need to be on meds to manage it. It's more something that adds palliative care."

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Christine and Ginny-

It appears that SanaWave can activate natural healing mechanisms and therefore speed healing from virtually any dis-ease .

Especially when combined with homeopathy.

Stay tuned to see what my own trial shows.

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi Christine and Ginny-

It appears that SanaWave can activate natural healing mechanisms and therefore speed healing from virtually any dis-ease .

Especially when combined with homeopathy.

Stay tuned to see what my own trial shows.

Can’t wait!!!!!! ???

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom