• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Repertory

Keely Parr

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi Dr. Jeff:

(Question reposted in forum)

Is it better to use a human repertory such as Kent or the new world vet repertory? What about the software for the new world vet repertory?

Keely

Dr. Sara

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
HA! Faculty
Repertory choice is truly a matter of preference. The New World Repertory, as it is more specific for animals, would likely be more intuitive for one who is just starting to use homeopathy. I use Synthesis, Kent, and Bönninghausen, because I am familiar with those. Take a look at the various repertories, and see what seems best for you and your situation.

When we were learning repertorisation with the HPTG in Oxford, we didn't use software at all for the first year; and I didn't get a computer program until my third year. Our practical exam included receiving a case and performing a paper repertorisation. This was to help us learn our way around the repertory, and become more selective in choosing rubrics. It definitely is an effective learning tool!

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Yes, it is a matter of choice as well as reliability of the repertory.

At this stage, learning your way around Kent's and how to look up and repertorize symptoms by hand are the best ways to understand and learn to use the homeopathic process.

Dr. Christina even coauthored a book that can help further familiarize you with the repertory.

Click/tap here to read it.

Like Dr. Sara, I currently use multiple repertoties like Synthesis and The Therapeutic Pocketbook (von Bonninghausen) and a computer
program called RadarOpus.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom