• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Recommended books, etc.

M

merrynb

I wonder if you could please provide a list of recommended books etc, together with what they contain and why you recommend them.  Various books etc have been mentioned in different places - it would be good to have them all in one place, either here or in the member resources section of the website. Thanks : )

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Great timing Merryn! We're just now making such a list (some of the existing blog articles already include most of these book titles, but they are scattered around).

I am also working on licensing some other ebooks to have in the "resource" area.

Any specific book requests? Or categories of books you'd like to see?

Regarding your original request though, I believe Dr. Christina already might have an older list.

I'll check (or you can ask her at drchristina@holisticactions.com).

Dr. Jeff

M

merrynb

That sounds great : )

Anything you think would be helpful for us would be appreciated. I am personally most interested in homeopathy and high vitality diet right now. Anything on holistic care for sheep would be great too.

Thanks very much : )

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom