• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Raw food

JaneS

VIP Member
Registered
I have a cat that eats raw chicken, organ and bones ground ,which I purchase from Hare today. They have a notice that they’re out of stock and I don’t know when they are going to get more in. Does anybody know of a reputable place I can get raw food? Or a good substitute until hare today has more stock? I’ve been unable to reach them on the phone to question them when they think they might get it in. I’m afraid if my cat starts eating all the canned food the other cats eat he’ll lose interest in the raw food.

JaneS

VIP Member
Registered
Have you dealt with this place before? I’d like to get a reference from somebody who’s use them..

lizkunz

VIP Member
Registered
Yes! I have. Actually Billy Hoekman from Answers Pet Food hosted the Feb. 3, 2020 Empower Hour on this site. You can look at the recording. I am a particular fan of their fermented raw goat milk. Answers gets very good reviews on this site as well as others. Thankfully there are also other options. Maybe others can make recommendations. You can also search Answers on the Forum. However, the bottom line is will your cat eat the new food. Cats can be picky.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom