• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Pulsatilla and itchy cat with little blood on stool

TammiL

VIP Member
Registered
My itchy cat Chewey received Pulsatilla 6c 10 wacks prior to each daily dose. We have upped him to 15 wacks and every other day dosing. Chewey has been on this for a week. I noticed he started getting itchier mid week. That was also when we switched from trying to get it inside Chewey's LOCKTIGHT Jaws to placing it near a literal tiny drop of butter. Hmmmm...now I wonder if the butter did pose an issue with how his body took to the homeopathic remedy because I gave him his dose right in his mouth today, not sure I caught his gums or lips/tongue but I know he got the drop because he licked afterwards. So I know he tasted something. However, his itch was just a 5 instead of a 6 or 7 like the day before and he was more snuggly today. OR....... if it just IS. As pets can go up and down.

He did have 2 bowel movements with blood on them this past week and I'll post pics for your enjoyment! ;)?
He did not have blood the day after either. 4/25 was first and 4/27 was second. 4/27 had some black in the middle of the red and it was at the end of the "poop". This was worse than the 4/25 or any other ones he has had.

Chewey is more "tired" lately but he is playful daily at times so that's good!
He has also had several meals where he didn't eat much but by the end of the day he had finished all of his food for the day. Also good!
He has been a little less snuggly but today which is a Pulsatilla 6c 15 wacks day and I got it in his mouth he was more snuggly today. He let me hold him for 10 minutes just staring out the door and falling asleep like he usually does while I rock him back and forth.

I have updated Dr. Jeff with an online update but I thought I would post this here with pictures of his poop.....because I know everyone loves pictures of poop. (Me rolling my eyes in an apologetic fashion) Photos are dated 25th or 27th.

Stay safe, stay healthy and stay vital!
:0)
Tammi

@Dr. Jeff

20210425_194618.jpg

20210425_194559.jpg

20210425_194531.jpg

20210427_203349.jpg

20210427_202927.jpg

20210427_202848.jpg

20210427_202841.jpg

Weekly Digest