• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Organon Paragraph 28 and How Homeopathy Works

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
As this natural law of cure manifests itself in every pure experiment and every true observation in the world, the fact is consequently established; it matters little what may be scientific explanation of how it takes place; and I do not attach much importance to the attempts made to explain it. But the following view seems to commend itself as the most probable one, as it is founded on premises derived from experience.

What is Hahnemann saying about the exact scientific mechanism of homeopathic medicines?

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
I am taking a guess here....is he saying that the body, with the help of homeopathic medicines, heals (restores) itself from within ...and since every body is different, each individual's journey to healing is different from each other. ?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
This was not really a fair question on my part Christine.

He's saying that it really doesn't matter exactly how homeopathy works.

"It matters little" how things that are observed like homeopathy, electricity ⚡, magnetism ? , gravitational forces ?, etc. work.

They just do!!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom