• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Organon Paragraph 16

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Holy Moly this aphorism is jam-packed with great info!

Here it is to read below or pull out your Organons to read it in context:

Our vital force, as a spirit-like dynamis, cannot be attacked and affected by injurious influences on the healthy organism caused by the external inimical forces that disturb the harmonious play of life, otherwise than in a spirit-like (dynamic) way, and in like manner, all such morbid derangements (diseases) cannot be removed from it by the physician in any other way than by the spirit-like (dynamic[SUP]1[/SUP], virtual) alterative powers of the serviceable medicines acting upon our spirit-like vital force, which perceives them through the medium of the sentient faculty of the nerves everywhere present in the organism, so that it is only by their dynamic action on the vital force that remedies are able to re-establish and do actually re-establish health and vital harmony, after the changes in the health of the patient cognizable by our senses (the totality of the symptoms) have revealed the disease to the carefully observing and investigating physician as fully as was requisite in order to enable him to cure it.

1 -Most severe disease may be produced by sufficient disturbance of the vital force through the imagination and also cured by the same means.

Let's take a closer look at it then please add your comments and questions by posting them in this thread.

The first important point is that when Vitality, aka the dynamis, is balanced.

Carol L.

All-Access Member
Registered
So ditto on the Holy Moly Dr Jeff!
Beautiful.
I love this stuff. Can’t say seeing super great vital force action for my poochie, or myself, but think I “get it”.
Thank you for guiding.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hiya Carol-

Yep, I hear 'ya about low vital force and energy but the good news is that there are specific strategies to increase them.

One of these, called pranayama (yogic breathing exercises), increases both the non-physical part of the vital force as well as physical energy such as from mitochondrial production of ATP.

The Art of Living Foundation teaches a documented and science-based way to do this:

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
The second important message of aphorism 16 is that the disruption of energetic internal equilibrium and balance can only be treated by energetic means.

Not drugs, supplements, etc.

Does anyone have any insight into the 3rd point that he makes in the footnote?

Carol L.

All-Access Member
Registered
Thank you Dr Jeff for the yogic breathing information,,,I’ve got a couple of breathing techniques I tap into,,,these are new for me.

Footnote,,,??? Mind/emotion may weaken our Qi, or it has ability to enrich it?? if this is true, how do we keep our animals in that positive healthy state? Diet, exercise, play? It’s been my observation, as probably a lot of folks,,,as I’ve taken care of some neighbors pets,,,these animals had diets of low quality kibble, but lived good years and quality to end. I can only guess that the animals had happy animal lives.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Yes!

And that dis-eases triggered by the mind "imagination" need to be treated in the same way.

Just like energetic dis-ease should be treated with energetic medicines that work with the body.

Hahnemann was a big advocate for psychotherapy as an adjunct to homeopathy and humane treatment of the mentally ill who at that time were commonly mis-treated in mental hospitals.

Here's an account of one of his famous cures of insanity (page 43):

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom