• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Nasocrimal duct obstruction

JaneS

VIP Member
Registered
How can a homeopathic veterinarian help this
situation? my vet says there’s nothing that can be done other than surgery or eye drops

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
If there were never any tear ducts (a congenital problem), homeopathy could probably not help.

However, this was secondary to infections, or merely a too narrow duct and that reflects an imbalance in the energy field/vital force. When the right homeopathic medicine (out of 4,000 possible) can be matched to all the individual characteristics, the condition can reverse.

During my 35 years of practicing homeopathy, I reversed over 60% of the lacrimal strictures that came to me. In addition, even if the stricture is not completely reversed, the body can work with it so the eyes stay healthy without the need for drugs.

You may want to taker the introduction to homeopathy course that is a member benefit to give you more insight on how the body can respond. I have seen impacted teeth come out, entropion (rolled in eyelids) resolve, torn ACL heal and so many things that with merely my conventional training I did not believe.

Other members - what are some of the amazing healings you have seen?

Jane, as a member you can become a client of Dr. Jeff, or another homeopathic vet near you (where do you live?) or another by phone.

Dr. Christina

JaneS

VIP Member
Registered
I am considering strongly to purchase and assissi loop. Do you think this would be beneficial? I wrote to the company and they said that it would be beneficial even for my kidney guys to stole the progression of kidney disease for a while. They did tell me if it was polycystic kidney disease it wouldn’t help but that is not what they are diagnosed with. What are your thoughts on this

Dr. Christina

VIP Member
Veterinarian
No veterinary homeopaths near you.

About the Assissi loop - it depends. Some animals with any condition are helped by it, others are not, but none are harmed.
Dr. Christina

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom