• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Mine Pet Platter - approved

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
You're welcome!

Have you seen any changes in Hope's happiness around meal times, eating patterns, skipping meals, etc?

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
You're welcome!

Have you seen any changes in Hope's happiness around meal times, eating patterns, skipping meals, etc?
Her first meal today would be her second time eating on the platter so I haven’t seen all of those things you mentioned…have not been using it long enough to see a pattern ?.

However, she was taken aback a little when I presented it to her today, as compared to yesterday. It may have something to do with the food (?) - she had just chicken congee last night (due to diarrhea) but this morning it was a mix of leftover congee + raw egg + 1/2 nibble of answers duck. Or was it because she was not as hungry? Or was it the platter as opposed to the usual plate? Anyhow, she eventually finish 98% of the food after I added some toppers to it.?

Questions - what do you mean by “skipping meals?” - how do we identify her happiness level from using the platter?

Looking forward to giving her “happy meals.” ♥️

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Christine!

1. Not eating (not even a bite)

2. So far I see happiness in two semi-quantitative (measurable) forms:

a. eating anticipation (Archie has started jumping up and down when he sees me prepping his meal)
b. speed of eating (the longer the period of continuous eating, the greater the enjoyment)

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom