• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Mast Cell Tumor Diagnosis

CindyE

All-Access Member
Registered
Recently discovered 2 MCTs on my dog when she went for TPLO (torn CCL) surgery. Surgery on CCL postponed to now deal with this. Have surgery for two confirmed next week, but am trying to do everything to "build" her back up so she can fight these tumors. Because of torn CCL, exercise is extremely limited- short walks, etc. Ordered different food (high protein, low carb; will try cooking once I figure out what I am supposed to cook for her, and how) and just started on mushroom (mix) and probiotics supplements in addition to regular daily turmeric chews, chondroitin, and fish oil. Not sure how much of each to give (if I'm giving too much or too little?). Many sites suggesting many different things, so I am confused. I really want to restore my happy, playful little best friend. My heart is aching (trying to stay strong for her!); please help!

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Wow, Cindy, a lot at one time.
First - food - just start feeding fresh. Do not worry about doing it right. A variety different days and record what she loves or detests as that can help with homeopathic treatment. Big hunks the best -depends on her size. Raw chicken necks, backs, thighs. Raw goats milk for great enzymes. Eggs - raw or cooked. Beef, lamb, venison - raw or cooked in big hunks if possible. When not feeding bones every few days - use a calcium supplement.
Second - are you already working with a phone consulting homeopath or a local Chinese medicine vet? If not, schedule an appointment for as soon as you can get one. Guidelines and links to the different organizations are here.
Third, schedule your 15 minute Q/A with us for September.
Fourth, consider waiting to do surgery to remove the growths until you have done some more research and maybe had your homeopathic or Chinese medicine consult.
Dr. Christina

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Cindy, sorry to hear about your pup's MCTs. :(

Thanks for making your first post.

The HA! approach to the tumors (and most dis-eases) is a bit different than you'll find elsewhere because it does not rely only on food and supplements.

The strategy is based on increasing and preserving her vitality (cellular energy) and ability to heal.

As Dr. Christina advises, fresh (vs. processed) food is often the fastest and fun way to do this.

Speaking about fun, that's another way to help her. The more she likes her food, or treats, or games, or petting, the better. Reason being, we know that happiness is one great (and inexpensive) way to help her heal faster.

Here are some happiness and healing suggestions:

Here's a bit more about the significance of symptoms and what to do and monitor:

In addition to raising her cellular energy/vitality, it's also critical to optimize her immune system's ability to gobble up the abnormal cells of the MCT. The Happiness Protocol, prayer, meditation, Reiki, etc. can help her do that. In addition some supplements can be useful for supporting intercellular communication and healing. Here's a few to try:

The proper doses to use are on the labels.

Please let us know how it goes.:dog2:❤️?

jumstead1023

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi Cindy, sorry to hear about your pup's MCTs. :(

Thanks for making your first post.

The HA! approach to the tumors (and most dis-eases) is a bit different than you'll find elsewhere because it does not rely only on food and supplements.

The strategy is based on increasing and preserving her vitality (cellular energy) and ability to heal.

As Dr. Christina advises, fresh (vs. processed) food is often the fastest and fun way to do this.

Speaking about fun, that's another way to help her. The more she likes her food, or treats, or games, or petting, the better. Reason being, we know that happiness is one great (and inexpensive) way to help her heal faster.

Here are some happiness and healing suggestions:

Here's a bit more about the significance of symptoms and what to do and monitor:

In addition to raising her cellular energy/vitality, it's also critical to optimize her immune system's ability to gobble up the abnormal cells of the MCT. The Happiness Protocol, prayer, meditation, Reiki, etc. can help her do that. In addition some supplements can be useful for supporting intercellular communication and healing. Here's a few to try:

The proper doses to use are on the labels.

Please let us know how it goes.:dog2:❤️?
Would this work for Healey or Piper?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Ideally, yes, but gets crazy expensive!

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom