• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Dog with inflamed Lymph-nodes

MaryamE

All-Access Member
Registered
Hello- We have 8.5 year old Newfoundland with lymph-nodes that are inflamed and his left rear leg is twice the size of his is other leg. He is also somewhat lethargic, this all started Jan 28th. We did his blood work, cytology and X-rays and it came back inconclusive as to whether it is lymphoma or not. I can share his cytology and blood work reports, as I did send them to Dr.Jeff.
He is currently taking Gabapentin and Clavamox prescribed by Winslow Animal Hospital in Westport.
We are looking for natural solutions.
Thank you in advance,

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
I view this as a systemic issue, a weakness and disturbed function of his system, expressing in a vulnerable area. IMO, treating the lymph nodes themselves is an incomplete answer. I would be seeking help from a integrative holistic practitioner, homeopath, or TCM practitioner who can tune him up and obviate any reason for the reactive lymph nodes. Emphasize a great raw diet, lots of fun and play, and a positive attitude with a great image of health. I know this sounds all woo-woo, but it works:) We have a large dog owner/veterinarian on the list who may be able to offer more specific guidance

MaryamE

All-Access Member
Registered
I view this as a systemic issue, a weakness and disturbed function of his system, expressing in a vulnerable area. IMO, treating the lymph nodes themselves is an incomplete answer. I would be seeking help from a integrative holistic practitioner, homeopath, or TCM practitioner who can tune him up and obviate any reason for the reactive lymph nodes. Emphasize a great raw diet, lots of fun and play, and a positive attitude with a great image of health. I know this sounds all woo-woo, but it works:) We have a large dog owner/veterinarian on the list who may be able to offer more specific guidance
Thank you for your reply. This is what we want to do, we want to find the homeopathic way to heal him. His urine wasn't tested and we are asking for that to be done as well, so we can figure out what to do next. It may be a kidney issue or it could be something else, just need to get to the root of the problem. Thanks again.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom