• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Improvements on raw diet - Trouble (cat)

M

merrynb

Thought I would report a positive development regarding my cat, Trouble.  She started transitioning to raw in February, and from mid-March she has been on 100% raw minced beef, mixed with a little bit of minced raw veges (cabbage, carrot, beetroot, celery - left over from my juicing), and a sprinkling of Nutrex Hawaiian spirulina and Atlanic dulse powder here and there.

She is 12 yrs old, and prior to her transition to raw she was on a combination of cat roll and cat biscuits (kibble).

She is not physically disabled, and easily jumps onto chairs and my bed. However, a couple of days ago she jumped onto my kitchen table (considerably higher) to let me know she wanted to be fed. I can't even remember the last time she did that! She has done it a few more times, and I wondered if she was becoming more agile on the raw diet. (She actually did it again right now, and I'm wondering if maybe her appetite is increasing too? She usually eats a lot less than my other cat Tricks)

Then today, I found her on my hothouse roof! Again, she has done this before, but not for a veeery long time. I think it's pretty safe to conclude that her agility is improving.

I will update this post if/when I notice more improvements. I took some pics but can't upload them unfortunately

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Fantastic!

And yes, the jumping and improved mobility is because of higher vitality and better overall health. This has been clinically seen many times.

It is another beneficial effect of the raw diet.

Keep up the good work Trouble (and Merryn).

Dr. Jeff

Dr. Jeff

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom