• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Fireworks and Anxiety

Keely Parr

All-Access Member
Registered
Good morning:

With the upcoming July 4 holiday I was wondering whether you could recommend something for my cat. He hates the noise of the firecrackers and is restless, has his tail down, hides and is besides himself with the noise. Last year I tried rescue remedy but it did absolutely nothing.

Any suggestions besides taking him somewhere else which would stress him out just as much?

Thank you,
Keely D. Parr

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Wow, great timing Keely!

Supplements and training techniques that help decrease firework and thunderstorm phobias is the Empower Hour! webinar topic for next week.

How'd you use the Rescue Remedy last year?

I ask because both the administration method as well as the frequency of dosing will effect the result.

You may need to use it every few minutes for up to 5 doses in a row to see an effect.

Also, stay tuned for the recordings of Monday's webinar which will be in your member video archive.

At the 7/27-28 homeopathy seminar, you'll also learn more about evaluating Karma's symptoms and finding useful remedies:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom