• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Decreasing Crazy High Itch Levels Without Steroids or Cytopoint

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi everyone.

Our friend and master herbalist Geoff D'Arcy sent this info. when asked about his formulas to help the itchy pet.

Geoff is the founder of NaturalPetRx which sells these products:

SKIN FORMULAS
Skin and Coat Health : Natural Pet RX, Natural Pet Medicine

RESOLVE ITCH FORMULA Most common, 80% is a deficient blood itching (pale tongue) in cats and dogs.
I highly recommend Itch Resolve (Cool Itch) - 100 Capsules - $35.99 : Natural Pet RX, Natural Pet Medicine

DERMAPHYTE is for excess conditions causing itching 20% I suggest (red tongue)

Dermaphyte - 100 Capsules - $35.99 : Natural Pet RX, Natural Pet Medicine

HOT SPOT External application powder

Hot Spot (External) - $30.00 : Natural Pet RX, Natural Pet Medicine

HEALTHY COAT, to build blood after itching storms stops to maintain results.

Healthy-Coat - 100 Capsules - $33.99 : Natural Pet RX, Natural Pet Medicine

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

jenniferleadulin8

Registered
Hi everyone.

Our friend and master herbalist Geoff D'Arcy sent this info. when asked about his formulas to help the itchy pet.

Geoff is the founder of NaturalPetRx which sells these products:

SKIN FORMULAS
Skin and Coat Health : Natural Pet RX, Natural Pet Medicine

RESOLVE ITCH FORMULA Most common, 80% is a deficient blood itching (pale tongue) in cats and dogs.
I highly recommend Itch Resolve (Cool Itch) - 100 Capsules - $35.99 : Natural Pet RX, Natural Pet Medicine

DERMAPHYTE is for excess conditions causing itching 20% I suggest (red tongue)

Dermaphyte - 100 Capsules - $35.99 : Natural Pet RX, Natural Pet Medicine

HOT SPOT External application powder

Hot Spot (External) - $30.00 : Natural Pet RX, Natural Pet Medicine

HEALTHY COAT, to build blood after itching storms stops to maintain results.

Healthy-Coat - 100 Capsules - $33.99 : Natural Pet RX, Natural Pet Medicine

jenniferleadulin8

Registered
my 1 year old labrador pup has had itching since day one. i have attributed it to 2 doses of parvo vaccine before 8 weeks of age (albeit the one w/o heavy metals). many other pups from her line seem to present with the same. during this year we have tried everything. we followed dr. pitcairn's recommendations from his book last month and there was relief, but it was not curative... last week at the swimming quarry, early morning, we ran into our resident chinese medicine doc. she recommended yin chen hao.... a huge handful of leaves and sticks...simmered for 1.5 hours and cooled, 1/8 c 2Xdaily..... we are a week in and i believe this step is a curative one.... instantly her nose was cool and damp... her right axilla dry and cool the hot damp receded...... she is calm in her body and sleeps deeply (feels like healing from this entire year) i'm sure it may be an ongoing journey... but the relief in our pack is palpable and we are grateful...

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Fantastic Jennifer! :snowman:

Please let us know how it goes.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom