• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Cat, Nala 10 years with gall/liverinbalances

Kristinø

All-Access Member
Registered
I have also posted in medical section, as an update to my post (Is my cat by any chance savable?). Don't seem to get responds there, so I will try here, since this is an issue of homeopathy as well.

Dr Jeff suggested Thuja for our cat, and Dr Christine agreed, and Nala has indeed done well on it; she is eating better, has way more energy (though still little compared to a few months ago), she is more present and interactive. (today she will take cuddle, and make some strange purring noises, and lean towards my hand, but she seems nauseous). She still has coryza, yellowish green, thick.

This evening she has had diarrhea, light white/clay colored perhaps, and vomiting. She has eaten boiled hen yesterday and today, and some tinned macrel. She did not want the broth, but I snook some on to moisten it, but that might have triggered even more bc of fat.

Do I find a new liver remedy for this?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi Kristino-

Did Nala's BEAM change after the Thuja?

How's her BEAM this morning?

Kristinø

All-Access Member
Registered
She is lying down. her back legs seemed a little slow and tired in her back legs. perhaps a little stiff? she likes to be covered, though she is not shivering anymore (for the last few weeks?)

She ate and was hungry this morning, but now, 9 hours later she has not eaten again. (she ate canned macrel and anchovies). She tried some hen, but hardly any. She is very stuffed in her nose, so she has some trouble getting enough air, wonder if that takes down her energy as well.

Last dosis was on Friday, I rubbed her ears with it, she did not want to drink. She had the usual rise in energy. Don´t remember an aggravation from Friday until now, until her physical was affected with the diarrhea.

Dr Jeff mentioned sil as a possibility earlier: I was seeing more of that now: she seemed to support her head against my throat this weekend a few times while we were sleeping, and now the light stool, (like a thick waffle batter). But usually sil is constipated?

Behavior: energy and mood I think is better: she even licked my face while petting this weekend; has not done that for a long time. Some days she almost seem to be normal, she is more present, she can jump up the sofa without problems, though her backbones are a little stiff, at least in the beginning of movememt. She is very thin: She has lost more than 1/3 of her weight, she is about 2 kg now, I believe.

Appetite: She will eat, but not all things and not all the time.

I gave her another dosis d 6 on the ears a few hours ago, after your suggestion. Not seeing any difference yet. perhaps she is more awake, but she lies down still.

Her eyes have some pus on the lens, also. tried to get it with cotton and warm water, but no luck yet.

Kristinø

All-Access Member
Registered
Also, now I think the coryza has a more sick smell to it. Can not recall a smell from her snot before.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Perhaps let's see if the smelly coryza is a bit of medicinal aggravation.

Hopefully you'll see more improvement by this evening/Wed am.

Before abandoning Thuja for Sil, maybe consider a few further Thuja 6c doses.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom