• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email [email protected].

Cat eye bump

SandraA

Community Member
Registered
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Messages
3
1. Your pet's name, age, sex
Furball, 18yo male.
2. Neutering status
He’s neutered
3. Breed - American short hair
4. Approximate weight not sure but he’s skinny (will update)
5. What's their BEAM (behavior, energy, appetite, mood)
He’s seems normal few month back he got slower but. He’s eating normal ( about / months ago he didn’t eat for couple of days but now he’s appetite is normal)
6. Diet - I cook for him a mix of chicken and turkey.
7. Vaccination history / exposure to toxins, other medication- He got vaccinated only when I adopted him ( he doesn’t go out gets nervous outside).
8. Primary problem, when it began and if there was anything else happening around that time— Two months ago got a nasal infection and the vet gave him some antibiotics for 7 days after that he got a bump in his eye, I took him again to the vet for the bump and the vet mention that could be a tumor and gave me the option to put him to sleep.
9. Is the condition better or worse from exercise, heat, cold, time of day, certain foods, emotional upset, being touched, excitement, etc?
He doesn’t seem in pain ( I can see him sleep well and seems relax) the eye is dripping often and dripping some boogers too. Some times he makes a noise from the breathing like if it’s hard for him.
10. Has any diagnostic work been done? Diagnosis if available (you can attach your diagnostic tests to the post if you have them.) 11. Current and previous treatment. 12. Other health concerns.

IMG_7342.jpeg
 
Hi, sorry I've been offline for several days.

I would strongly recommend getting with a homeopathic vet (like Dr. Jeff) for treatment right away. If he is having any trouble breathing, seek a second opinion since your vet doesn't sound very interested in treating this.

Also, if he is only eating meat, that is not a balanced diet and serious deficiencies can occur and be contributing. Please supplement properly (I recommend holisticvetblend.com) or the recipe at catinfo.org.
 
Thank you so much Dr Jean. I’m so happy that this type of sites exists. Been trying to find a good vet through time but is kind of difficult to find people who really care.
 
Back
Top Bottom