• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Anti aging new drug??

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
Any info on the new “drug” being touted for anti-aging in dogs? LOH-100
Can't find much on this, except for "loss of heterozygosity", which seems only tangential at best. Nothing on cancer cure or remission, etc.

OTOH, Yuji and I are both experimenting with a more reliable longevity approach which has achieved consistent results of up to a 30% increase in lifespan in multi-species trials, including in dogs.

Show me yours, and I'll show you mine:)

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
Yep....been doing massive research. We were already part of the Dog Aging Project, and I subsequently discovered Matt Kaberlein's work with the Triad project. They wouldn't have us b/c he is limiting it to fully vaxed and neutered animals. But my own MD was totally on board with MY using it, and wrote me a big fat prescription. The compounding pharmacy and the doc had some sort of misconception, gave me a HUGE amount/potency, then straightened it out but let me keep the extras at no charge. So now I have plenty for us both, and a milligram scale for dosing:)

It's only been a few weeks, but I am cautiously optimistic, with all good - if not spectacular - stuff going on. There are thousands of folks using it, and a huge online community. There is also a vet in SoCal in the community who prescribes rapa and some other good items; I've bought NMN powder from him, as I don't need his rapamycin. But he is having great success with his clients, too....

I just now found a link about LOY-01: A New Drug That Could Extend Dogs' Lives Inches Closer to Approval

For more on rapa, look for Rapamycin Longevity News. I'll be updating ya'll, especially if one or the other of us starts growing purple hair or something....

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom