• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

A Place to Learn More About Homeopathy

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi everyone reading this.

As some of you know, my road less traveled to this forum started with academic basic science with research into cellular individuality, then led to traditional veterinary school and practice. Then to general holistic medicine and eventually, after decades in science and vet med, to homeopathic activation of natural healing.

I was pretty upset when I read about the effectiveness of homeopathy in treating infections like pneumonia, during past epidemics, and much more.

But you need not be!

Everyone can sign up now for a free online summit, which helps everyone learn much more about this elegant and effective system of healing.

Homeosummit • Naturopathic CE

Early this fall, everyone will have a unique opportunity to learn more about the science of homeopathy.

On 9/28 watch or listen to over sixty hours of video from people and vet homeopaths teaching more about what I believe to be natural laws of homeopathy.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom