• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Holistic Actions! Forum

Dr. Jean Hofve
Dr. Jean Hofve
I use OnlyNaturalPet.com. At one point they were sold out and I used World's Best (which was my go-to for years). It's a sure bet that World's Best is made from GMO corn. Nino may be reacting to it for that reason, or maybe he's got a little corn allergy going on.
D
DeannaM
i am uncertain what triggered his sudden bouts of Feline Asthma in the past several months. So I am trying to implement subtle changes by process of elimination and intuitive Guess work. I got grass seed litter. Any other ideas?
Dr. Christina
Dr. Christina
Just got an email from Dr. Wendy Jensen, the author of Practical Handbook of Veterinary Homeopathy. She just learned about the GMO in world's Best so suggests the following that also don't have the environmental concerns of clay litters: sWheat Scoop, Yesterday's News, and Feline Pine.
Dr. Jean Hofve
Dr. Jean Hofve
Most litter has problems:
sWheat Scoop - wheat is sprayed with glyphosate at harvest, has even higher levels than GMO crops.
Yesterday's News - potentially toxic inks. Feline Pine - oils are irritating, and potentially allergenic. Sustainably Yours - GMO corn Silica Gel "Pearls" - pricey but okay, IF your cat will use it. My cats were 0 for 5.
ChristineL
ChristineL
@Dr. Jean Hofve - Have you heard or tried tofu cat litter? Are those ok to use?
Top Bottom