• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Understanding Your Pets Through Their Symptoms and Modalities

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hi everyone-

Symptoms are your pets' way of showing you what's happening inside their bodies. It is therefore very helpful to understand how you can use them.

This article can help you and your vet homeopath decide what to do and help you monitor any change that you make like a new food or treatment of any kind:

Here's a vet research article that discusses the science of symptoms:

Every symptom is a clue to internal balance, but of all the symptoms, modalities can be the most important ones to find in animals. Here is Dr. Wendy giving a ~15 min. lecture to vet homeopath students of the Pitcairn Institute of Vet Homeopathy:

Dr. Wendy's wonderful homeopath book is in your member area at (make sure you are logged in on Holistic Actions! main site):

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
As Dr. Jeff said, not all symptoms are equally important and that differs for each individual.

Most important are those that reflect how your companion feels overall - good energy, normal behavior and appetite, and whatever you have learned is a good mood for each individual. Some are healthy and grumpy, some are healthy and affectionate, etc.

Dr. Christina

JoannC

All-Access Member
Registered
Dr Jeff and Dr Christina, both my kitties have been on a product called The Herbal Answer, it is the non poisonous form of aloe Vera. The purpose is to begin detoxification for each kitty due to their identified imbalances. After 8 days, Teddy is beginning to rub his eyes, and at times cough perhaps because of mucus buildup. He is much calmer now, than before he started, would the sneezing that just began on day 6 and rubbing of eyes with his paws once or twice a day be a symptom of detoxification? I am going to lessen the amount given to a maintenance dose and see 8f the sneezing or coughing stops. It appeared when I increased the dose after 24 hrs.

Timmy seems to be more active and playful on this so for each cat it has had positive effect I just need to find a good maintenance dose. Thank you.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom