• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

This past webinar...how to get the water for this cure?

ckraham

Community Member
Registered
I enjoyed the class Monday. I have a dog with lymphoma...understanding that immortality is not realistic, I would like to try everything I can to cure her cancer. There is probably a thread in here somewhere but...is there a way to be a part of this cure? I will sign up for the class in July but with lymphoma, that is a very long way away. Thank you, Cassandra

aruna

Cat mom
Administrator
All-Access Member
Hi, Cassandra, before any doctors pitch in, I would like to share with you some resources we have on cancer that you can start looking at - we had the whole series on cancer last year and I'm sure it will give you some great ideas on what you can do : click here for resources
All the best.
Aruna

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Hey Cassandra-

I believe Dr. Bengston's training for this weekend still has availability (and you get to hear the cool German translations!):

ckraham

Community Member
Registered
Thank you; I looked into it but it started already today and looked to be all in German (the info on the page)...have you taken this, Dr Jeff? I would just love to maximize the chances for a real cure for my Saluki. I will check out the resources listed in the link above. I am doing things for her, I want to make sure I am covering all bases. She has energy work every day, and homeopathy but this method seemed to be the mother of all energy healing....

Thank you much
Cassandra

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
The seminar is in English and has a German translator.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom