• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Sammy the new Golden pup

jumstead1023

All-Access Member
Registered
I once again acquired a pup from the local breeder who was losing his home etc. I told him not to do anything more medically because at 4 1/2 months I was sure he already gave him too many vaccines. He was sold and returned within days because he was too much for the kids or the other way around. When I picked him up I found a very timid puppy afraid of everything. I also looked in his file and he did in fact get his rabies, DHPP and Lyme all in one day. I will work with him to socialize him and would like advice on reversing all the garbage they put into his little body. D66F814F-C63C-43BA-ACA1-D65E23B997F2.jpegD66F814F-C63C-43BA-ACA1-D65E23B997F2.jpeg

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks so much Judy for helping find homes for poor pups like this little guy, Archie and Gizmo.

We all appreciate it.

Here's the pic:405

jumstead1023

All-Access Member
Registered
Thanks for posting the pick. Anything to give him to detox ? Already started on fresh raw diet.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Vaccine detox flower essence:

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Sorry that your video didn't upload Judy. I just tried adding it and there's something about the file that won't allow displaying or linking it directly.

I'll see if David (forum tech support) can do it.

jumstead1023

All-Access Member
Registered
Sorry that your video didn't upload Judy. I just tried adding it and there's something about the file that won't allow displaying or linking it directly.

I'll see if David (forum tech support) can do it.
He also now has an infected tooth!

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Judy, remember that not every dog who gets vaccines and drugs is affected by them, so the best is as you said - fresh food and TLC.

The vaccine detox, as it is a flower essence, can never hurt and can, as do all essences, have generalized emotional benefits.

Reiki is also great for detox and when you have enough symptoms, homeopathy can take care of any remaining imbalances.

Thank you deeply for all you do for the animals - blessing to you.
Dr. Christina

jumstead1023

All-Access Member
Registered
Judy, remember that not every dog who gets vaccines and drugs is affected by them, so the best is as you said - fresh food and TLC.

The vaccine detox, as it is a flower essence, can never hurt and can, as do all essences, have generalized emotional benefits.

Reiki is also great for detox and when you have enough symptoms, homeopathy can take care of any remaining imbalances.

Thank you deeply for all you do for the animals - blessing to you.
Dr. Christina
Not sure if this posted but he has a broken tooth that is infected with an abscess . He will have it removed on Wednesday so what can I give him because I’m sure they will prescribe antibiotics.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom