• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Reiki healing

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Reiki is one of the easiest energy healing methods you can learn.
Classes are available in many cities. The training can be for people or animals and used for for all life, even your plants!

Kathleen Lester has added some wonderful resources that you may use to get your local, hands on veterinarian interested in Reiki.

From her newsletter:
Veterinary Reiki Resources
To Talk to Your Veterinarian

At the Animal Reiki Alliance our vision is "to achieve a world in which Reiki and complementary healing practices are an integral part of all aspects of animal care in harmony with veterinary care."

We have made numerous strides in bridging the gap between Reiki and veterinary care. We are pleased to provide the following resources for you to talk to your veterinarian about Reiki in the veterinary setting.

• Veterinary Reiki Website - we created a website that provides information on Reiki, Reiki research, animal Reiki, animal Reiki clinical studies (forthcoming). and a blog. The website is www.veterinaryreiki.pet.
  • Veterinary Reiki Flyer - we have created a one page flyer that you can use as a talking point with your veterinarian. Click for flyer.
  • Journal of the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association Article - we published an article "Reiki as complementary care in veterinary practice" - that serves as a meta-analysis on the research. Click here for article.
  • Book on Research - we published a book Animal Reiki Research: Implications for Practice. that summarizes the research and discusses the application of Reiki in veterinary practice. Click here to purchase.
Dr. Christina

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian

JoanD

All-Access Member
Registered
I'm not sure whether it just me but none of the links from Dr. Chrostina are working.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
It's not you @JoanD!

@Dr. Christina, none of these links work.

I'd appreciate if you check the links and repost, or find the articles and post them here.

If there is any file or article you want to save, we can add it to the HMDM research article folder to keep the URL from changing.

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
I am waiting for response from Kathleen Lester for the correct links. My apologies.
dr. Christina

Dr. Sara

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
HA! Faculty
I would like to add to Dr. Christina's post that Reiki can also be helpful for determining where your animal is uncomfortable.
When I perform Reiki on an animal, I usually feel a strong draw of energy over the 'problem' areas. This may be the kidneys or heart in an elderly animal, and the heart or head in a stressed animal.
Reiki has also greatly helped my ability to determine which points need acupuncture, as I can sense which points on the body meridians need stimulation.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom