• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Rabies vaccine for a young Boxer?

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Here is Cathy's dilemma with her pup:

"My 18 month old boxer has had all her puppy shots and was due in July for her anual set of shots, well I never took her to get them done because she has had really bad allergies and now have seemed to think she migh be allergic to mold. My question is I live in Southwestern Ontario 45 mins from the Detroit border crossing and it is mandatory to have rabies shot to cross the border. I have heard that rabies is good for 7 years but how do you get a vet to write 7 years on the vaccine slip, also what can you give the dog to help her immune system after she gets the shot."

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
My reply to Cathy was to use the BEAM and early warning symptoms to help optimize her pup's body with homeopathy at least 4-6 weeks prior to any vaccination (especially rabies).

And then to closely monitor for 4-6 weeks after it. Ideally alongside a vet homeopath or anyone trained to observe and describe symptoms (like y'all!).

There is more described about this in the preserving vitality module of the Holistic Essentials course. <a href="http://www.holisticactions.com/preserve" rel="noopener" target="_blank">Click here</a> to read it.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom