• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Quantum Card

S

stephescott1

Hi all

One of the doctors I follow for myself, Dr Gabriel Cousens, has recently recommended Quantum Resonance Technology (Quantum Card) by Aegea. It is said to raise your holographic life force frequency levels and upgrade meridian function and overall life force and organ frequencies. I bring it up, because they also have a card for pets. Has anyone heard of this type of technology or have any thoughts on it?

Thanks!

Stephanie

S

stephescott1

Just wanted to provide an update to this. I discovered it's a MLM company with one of its founders being linked to Coca Cola and Kellogs. Looking more and more fishy.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Thanks for doing this research Stephanie.

Some of these (like Bioresonance by Paul Schmidt) can be helpful for reflecting balance but none, IMO, are as accurate a reflection as your pets' BEAM.

Many of these energetic methods are also touted to treat dis-ease (imbalance) but Vitality-building is invariably more effective!

That being said, it can't hurt to try any safe and gentle healing method that works with your pets' bodies.

S

stephescott1

Thanks Dr. Jeff! Another great reminder that in the end vitality is enough

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
You're welcome Stephanie.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom