• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Palliation, Suppression or Cure?

novasimpson

All-Access Member
Registered
Hello!! I was just listening to one of the Empower Hours and would like to better understand how to determine if the remedy is suppressive, palliative or a cure.

Is there an Empower Hour that you delve into this or a reference that you suggest?

With thanks and gratitude!
Nova

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Great question Nova!

It is fundamental to understanding healing.

The body responds in one of those three ways no matter whether a homeopathic medicine or a drug is used.

Regarding homeopathy, there's lots of great references throughout the Organon.

We also just discussed the responses to treatment in the last diarrhea module (you might recognize the poo pics).

It's available (same login as the forum) by clicking/tapping here.

Dr. Jeff

JoannC

All-Access Member
Registered
Hi Dr Jeff, I put a summary write up under my comments in wt loss thread, last comment. I just found this thread so I won’t repeat the comment. Teddy right now has good stools and I am working on better nutrition for him to see what happens. His BEAM has changed after the past month of off and on diarrhea and a blood draw. He is less active but when playing he does play the same. No vomiting or hairballs in past 2 weeks!

No pics because there is no diarrhea thank goodness. He seems to have reversed roles with his brother, Timmy is 5e one who plays around with kitty toys and he watches. I will co it use to monitor his BEAM. If you still want to use Teddy’s episode, as I know there is internal imbalance the write up is in my thread under wt loss. I am just learning how to use this forum so sorry I put it in the wrong place. Look forward to tomorrow Empower Hour.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom