• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN)

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Hello @GinnyW - I think you'd mentioned that you and your pup are taking NMN? Can you share which brand(s) you'd recommend?

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
I get this and most other longevity supplements from Renue by Science. We use a variety of NAD precursors: NMN, Nad+, NR, and some combination formulas. Most formulas they sell are lipospheric, so you get much better absorption and potency. Informative website, too.

ChristineL

All-Access Member
Registered
Thanks Ginny! I was just reading Renue's website...would you recommend NMN a good one to start with?

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
Not bad, but there is a LOT of discussion and info on all of these. Try looking at the "forums" page on Renue's website. Right now, I'm leaning towards the Lipo NAD Complete. But this is a relatively new science, and we are all "experimental" at this point. Great fun, to be on the cutting edge of this discovery!

GinnyW

Community Member
Registered
Yes, I have watched all his videos. Again, I take it with a grain of salt - not a spoonful of yogurt:) I look to see what makes sense to me, what is doable, what fits in my lifestyle and diet. But the attention he has paid to his research is remarkable and valid, in my opinion. Many on the life extension journey follow him, and, well, he does look pretty good, doesn't he?

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom