• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

New

B

Bettina

Im really desperate now, because my cats is not well because they dont get the right food.

I'm looking for All the help I can get, to make sure my two cats get the best the should have.

I want to feed the raw, the have eat raw before but I don't have the right information(misinformation) and i did feed them wrong. So now I want to start totally over, a fresh start with the right information.
They only get organic chiken meat with bones in, and dry food Orijen cat&kitten, and nothing else.

So where to start so I make sure my cats get what they should have?! :)

I dont have so much focus , because im sick, so i really looking after a week plan or something there can help me tell me exactly what i shold buy and give my cats, so i make sure they get the right to eat.

Information about my cats. It's two cats birman, they are 7 and 8 years old. Boy and girl. My boy has FORL and has got removed 1 tooth, when he was 4 years old. He still have bad mouth with the red line over the gums.

Looking for all the help I can get, I really want to do the best I can.

Thanks.

I live in Denmark and it's hard to find complete menus there are good. It's why I will make it my own.

Last edited by a moderator:

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom