• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Lymphoma/IBD/Hx of Pancreatitis

JannineL

All-Access Member
Registered
@Dr. Jeff @Dr. Christina
My cat was recently diagnosed with hardening of the intestines, a mass near the jejunum w/swollen lymph nodes in the area. They aspirated the nodes and determined he has lymphoma. There also shows hx of pancreatitis in the ultrasound. He is receiving B12 inj weekly and started chemo this passed Monday. he is always starving. I started him on koha limited ingredient rabbit. The vet said Hills id canned food to support digestion. Is there anything I can do to support food digestion and absorption? Hes always hungry and thinning greatly. I have CBD oil organic but have yet to use. I dont know if it was derived with CO2.

Dr. Jeff

Administrator
Veterinarian
Is there anything I can do to support food digestion and absorption? Hes always hungry and thinning greatly. I have CBD oil organic but have yet to use. I dont know if it was derived with CO2.
Hey Janine!

I'm super sorry to hear about your kitty.

Yes, there is lots that you can do. In fact, helping pet parents learn, and mindfully decide between, the options is what HA! is all about!!

Holistic actions that improve internal balance and wellness all have one thing in common (to me).

That is, they optimize energy and information flow throughout the bodies of cats and dogs (or any living being).

Everything you do to improve cellular energy can help improve cell function a have "secondary" physiologic changes (for the better). This is unproven in animals (but hopefully research into energy, symptoms, dis-ease and quality of life will change that).

You may want to post more details in this thread to discuss the different actions (which involve things like petting, Love therapy, promoting purring, etc.).

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom