• Everyone can read this forum. To post on this forum, you must be a Community or VIP member. You can register here. If you are a member, to login use your email address for the username and the same password you use for the main site. If you have problems logging in to the forum, please email support@holisticactions.com.

Jin Shin Jyutsu for your animal

Dana

All-Access Member
Registered
Jin Shin Jyutsu (JSJ) is an ancient art of harmonizing the life energy in the body.
For all of the details I would encourage you to visit www.jsjinc.net
My path to JSJ began when I was feeling unbalanced and a friend suggested I give it a shot. It helped.
When my dog became lame, I found a practitioner who worked on animals. It resolved his issues.
I was curious and started to study. One of my most inspirational teachers was Adele Leas. Her focus is on animals.
It has been an amazing journey for me.
I bring this to you now because Adele is offering Zoom classes for 3 different levels.
Each class will meet 1 day per week for 1 hour 4 times.
"Intro to JSJ for you and your animal companions" will meet Tuesday mornings 11:00-12:00 4/21, 4/28, 5/5 & 5/12
"Integrating Intuitive communication and JSJ for your animals" will meet Wednesday mornings 11:00-12:00 4/22, 4/29, 5/6 & 5/13
"Continuing the journey of JSJ for you and your animals" will meet Friday afternoons 4:00-5:00 4/24, 5/1, 5/8 & 5/15
I am happy to answer any questions and/or put you in touch with Adele to sign up.

Dr. Christina

All-Access Member
Veterinarian
Thank you so much for posting this, Dana.
I have found Jin Shin Jyutsu useful both for myself and animals.

I highly recommend everyone take advantage of these classes with Adele. though focused on animals, you will be able to use it on yourself and other people as well.

Dana, could you share some more success stories using Jin Shin Jyutsu with animals?

Dr. Christina

kristen_acri

All-Access Member
Registered
@DonnaR -- Have you been able to access the site yet? I was able to get there when clicking on your link and Dana's. It looks interesting!

Dana

All-Access Member
Registered
@Dana - Thanks for info on JSJ. Do you know why I'm getting error when I goto Jin Shin Jyutsu® - Physio Philosophy, Mary Burmeister, Jiro Murai & Acupressure ? Error says "FORBIDDEN, you do not have access to this site"
I do not have a problem with it ???
the 2nd session of the into class is tomorrow , 4/28 @ 11:00 ... feel free to join if your are available....
Join Zoom Meeting
Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now

Meeting ID: 988 4259 7340
Password: JSJ

adele leas is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Intro to Jin Shin Jyutsu for You and Your Animal Companions -
Time: Apr 28, 2020 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Every week on Tue, until May 12, 2020, 3 occurrence(s)
Apr 28, 2020 10:00 AM
May 5, 2020 10:00 AM
May 12, 2020 10:00 AM

beccak

All-Access Member
Pet Professional
Registered
Hi Dana,
Thank you for sharing this info. Do you have to start with the first class or can we join in any time? (if you know)
Is there a link to more info on these classes? I checked her web site but didn't see anything.
Thank you,
Becca

Dana

All-Access Member
Registered
Adele Leas has been sending email updates / web links / zoom links via email. I am happy to forward them to anyone interested.
email me at dana5@optonline.net

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe
Top Bottom